Thursday, May 14, 2009

Indian Optus

I want to have a rant.
Who has dealt with Optus for some obscure reason...? besides me.
I have payed my Internet bills for the last 2 and 1/2 years, but this time i let the $19.90 bill accumulate to $39.80, heaven forbid. So Optus in there wisdom cancelled my Internet, the beauty of this is that they don't have to tell you ....just shut it off. (These people have no regard for loyalty). After 50 minutes of talking to an "Indian call centre" I had my net restored, only because i said i can't pay my account without the Internet... which is what these blood sucking telcos want you to do anyway, because they want to be paper less.
But if you don't want to go paper less you pay extra.
They want to look GREEN while they employ people in India who's idea of saving the environment is to assassinate foreigners and beat your washing on a rock!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Snowball.
    I'm with you on these willy wonka call centres. Take away their script and they're buggered. Optus is notorious for shoot first, ask later. I got cut off once, with no notice. Then I got an SMS telling me to ring them!!!! Helloooo. How does that work. So I went out the back, cranked the barbie up full throttle, and sent out smoke signals. Next day I called mahatma from the office and asked if Optus received my message. He said NO. I said, if he looked out the window the puffs should be crossing his lang/lat any moment. He said, fair dinkum here, he said '....I dont have a window here....'

    ReplyDelete